Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some for the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of services not desperate to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, how to get a patent on an idea to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and foodgardensfoundation.blogspot.com do not need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they write a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and can i patent an idea it has been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not want to take the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.